- biblical wisdom
- relevant quotes from sources ranging from C.S. Lewis to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- a series of missions for a shadow-gentleman in training, exercising both "Being-A-Ninja" skills and "Being-Nice-to-Girls" skills
- some of the funniest sentences and paragraphs of all time.
- Serve - being truly useful to sisters-in-Christ
- Protect - guarding, protecting and freeing sisters-in-Christ
- Affirm - assuring sisters-in-Christ of their worthiness and beauty in God's eyes
- Lead - "setting a tone for holiness and helping her become who she was born to be"
"The Art and Science of Finishing Last" is available for purchase on a number of sites including Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Jakeb Brasee's very own Ninja Gentleman blog. It is a fantastic book, one that I highly recommend for any Christian brother who wants to treat his sisters-in-Christ as God wants him to treat them... and who also wants to be a ninja.